• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I'm a little spooked by the GFS bl.

It might be too warm higher elevations and inland during the event,  but most models are like mid 30s for us to start. This is where I’m leaning. Going to be very wet and pasty.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

I get weary when there's an outlier that is stubborn like that, almost like it's onto something

I think they’ll keep inching north but I’m guessing the northern ones come south too. We’ve already sort of seen that the last couple runs….euro will be interesting of course. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol…sometimes too much analyzing isn’t good either.  We have a snowstorm coming, and it’ll be plenty plowable for most. I think most off the immediate shore/water in SNE are gonna do pretty nice. 

Yep... I'm in favor of a law that allows only 2 globals and 1 meso to be viewed for the duration of the storm's forecast period; let's say starting at 5 days out.  Once you've picked your models you are locked in... No changes allowed... Lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

So you are saying...locked 

Yeah I mean I’m not worried here about much here except whether it’s 8” or 15”…first world problems for snow lovers. But I think most of SNE is safe for warning criteria if you’re more than 5-10 miles away from the water…I’m pretty confident BOS will get warning criteria but it could still go sideways there with advisory slop if a bunch of things go wrong such as rates, storm moves too quickly after sfc cools to freezing, etc. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

:lol:  Not gonna happen but the fact that it gives you double digits while has a sleet pocket over a hilltop in Tolland is amusing.

IMG_8095.thumb.png.6cf1d9142385c23f9bc27dbb4b3a7922.png

I don’t care about the back and forth between SNE posters or jackpotting or even getting advisory level snows. I would, however, like a couple of inches like this shows just to reestablish a wintry vibe. There is no denying that it’s been an out and out torch but I’ve been surprised how resilient the snowpack has been here in my immediate area. It would be nice to pretty it up a bit.  

• Like 2