• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I knew the EURO sucked when @MJO812described it as "nice".....that is a term people use to describe something that is uninspiring when they don't want to label it as such for fear of judgement. 

Think of of what women mean when they call you a "nice guy"....

Got the feeling the 13th storm might be the one we want. Just have zero confidence this year in anything. Post the 13th looks cold dry

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its probably right. 

And it if was cold and snowy, it would be wrong....these past 2 years have been unreal. I am ready for Spring, lol....can we just flush all of the remaining cold air over to the other side of the planet? 

On the less pessimistic side of things, hopefully something breaks right the second half of the month....

1 minute ago, Spanks45 said:

And it if was cold and snowy, it would be wrong....these past 2 years have been unreal. I am ready for Spring, lol....can we just flush all of the remaining cold air over to the other side of the planet? 

On the less pessimistic side of things, hopefully something breaks right the second half of the month....

At least it trended better for Saturday . Low 60s hopefully 

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its probably right. 

Yeah I’ve never liked this threat for our area…posted days ago I didn’t like the airmass….eps still has plenty of decent members but the mean is def headed north and it makes some sense if we’re not getting a good area of confluence in Quebec. 

We need to time everything nearly perfectly to get something big. 

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Last two really. I was just talking to Will about this. I never expected much from this event...recall we said the first such event during this "pattern change" probably favored interior. But at the same time I'm just like..."can't something go right for once?" 

I will be excited when the two preceding days to a storm are below 30 for highs. Seems like the last 3 or 4 years this has been a struggle to do.  

15 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

At least it trended better for Saturday . Low 60s hopefully 

48 degrees here, but quite chilly with the lower dews, high clouds, and a breeze. Looking forward to this weekend, hopefully we can get that to go right....

19 minutes ago, Prismshine Productions said:

Can't blame me when winter up here (from what I have seen anyway) sucked before I moved up here Dec. 30th

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

Yeah but most expected winter to suck in December during a potent El Niño. We need a scapegoat for Jan/Feb when El Niños typically go gangbusters. 

So we’re writing this off now, I mean Tip just made the thread a few hrs ago lol.  

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah but most expected winter to suck in December during a potent El Niño. We need a scapegoat for Jan/Feb when El Niños typically go gangbusters. 

So is the pattern still pretty ripe after this fail on Tuesday the 13th? Or are we selling that too? 

1 hour ago, SouthCoastMA said:

If the rest of the winter sucks I'm placing 100% of the blame on Moonshine Productions and Astronomy dude, and I will fully endorse their bans. 

43 minutes ago, Prismshine Productions said:

Can't blame me when winter up here (from what I have seen anyway) sucked before I moved up here Dec. 30th

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

You can blame me! December - admittedly - was a loss, but January was great! 30.6" for the month and I'm still rocking a 12" plus snowpack. 4.3" SWE last I measured. We'll see how she holds up this weekend.

I do hope folks further south and or on the coast can cash in soon though, genuinely, and hopefully from this event. It's New England man, it's supposed to snow everywhere.

20240207_snowdepthcompressed.jpg

18 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Poor guy:lol:

Funny thing is that I was listening to Gil Simmons this morning from WTNH, he actually said he wouldn't be surprised if this trends more north. So again I'm not surprised on this particular one. If it comes back down and includes us in it then great. But have to be honest, I'm over this already lol... And you guys all know that I'm probably one of the most optimistic guys as far as not giving up on a season.

• Like 2