• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Chasing Snow TV maybe - event specific thread for the Tracker/Solution/wxluvr potential dealie for 1/28/24

North Balti Zen

19 minutes ago, JenkinsJinkies said:

It's going to be too warm leading up to this.

That doesn't matter if you get under some decent rates even with terrible ratios. NAM has surface temps around 34-35, a little cooler than 18Z, that could easily accumulate on grass. Could be fun to watch fall if we got lucky here at the least! 

22 minutes ago, Scraff said:

First check in here since noon. Soooo Canadian football, bus crash, shit on JI, and dirty lollipops is all I’ve been able to comprehend. How much snow does that equal!? :lol:

3 to 5 inches on grass --- If all goes well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LeesburgWx said:

I noticed the long term thread starting slowing down with posts. So I go look to see where everyone went. I find this thread and God damn, what a train wreck :facepalm:

I don’t know what this means. There’s a chance of something wintery for a part of the forum in around 60 hours. We do threads for discrete winter threats at this range traditionally. 

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

I don’t know what this means. There’s a chance of something wintery for a part of the forum in around 60 hours. We do threads for discrete winter threats at this range traditionally. 

Read the 1st 2 pages of the thread haha

2 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

you need to be perma-banned for this.  Seriously.

wouldnt shock me if we saw more snow falling from this than March 2001(which i saw none falling).

This thread is suppose to be a train wreck right? I am just adding more trains to it!

1 minute ago, Ji said:

wouldnt shock me if we saw more snow falling from this than March 2001(which i saw none falling).

This thread is suppose to be a train wreck right? I am just adding more trains to it!

there are lines you just don't cross.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic