• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 15-16 Storm Thread 3: Obs and Disco

stormtracker

Finished right around 3” in Ashland between ric and kings dominion.  Looks like a shot later with the stuff in NW NC but other than that appears done.  Definitely over performed the short range models and the southern edge of precip

IMG_7168.jpeg

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, SnowtoRain said:

Looks to be winding down here in Easton, 26.2, somewhere between 1 and 2". Good luck all you western shore folk.

I dunno man. Radar looks pretty decent to the SW. Better than depicted on most guidance. Probably another couple hours of steady light snow.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Oh! That answers it - thanks Millville - been kinda disappointing really so far up this way 

It was never gonna be really good for us until 10pm and after. The fact that you’ve got 1” already is def good. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Doin pretty well. 2.2-2.3". Had the dog out in woods for an hour. No flashlight needed. Love that when it snows near cities. 

Side roads were terrible. Insurance companies will have busy signals tomorrow lol

I took a walk in the woods as well. Couldn’t believe how easy it was to see with the snow on the ground. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

I dunno man. Radar looks pretty decent to the SW. Better than depicted on most guidance. Probably another couple hours of steady light snow.

I'm on the edge of dry line running through Easton, real fine pixie dust, just north of me looks good, unless something builds south, pretty sure any real accumulating snow is done. Cordova up north to you look to be in a good spot.

11 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Well well well. It looks like I might know what I’m talking about. It’s time to let my spouse know so I can chalk up one on my side

The tally would now be:

Wife: 174

Me: 6

Happy to be on the board 

So wait a minute...what are the other 5 for you, then???? :lol:

And yes, happy to get on the board finally.  Biggest snow since March 12, 2022.  First time I've even had any opportunity to take snow photos since then too.  Hope to share some when I offload them in the next day or so.  Closing in on 3" when I last went out for a Jebwalk, an hour ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1