• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Monitoring some form of significant ( to be determined more precisely) impact winter storm, Jan 16/17th. Moderate seems to be the upper limit - for now

Typhoon Tip

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Almost a perfect vort track…just a bit too sheared…yeah, def still too early to be getting close to pulling the plug. 

I’m not saying expect a KU, but I think at least a 2 to 4 deal in many areas anyways.  If I’m wrong so be it. Just my gut.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, JoeSnowBOS said:

Maybe 1-3

No one has any idea what's going to happen yet. 3-6/4-8/1-3.... There is no consensus on what will happen. So for anybody to be calling for any amounts at this moment is foolish. Will probably see something. That's good enough for now as it's 4 1/2 days away

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

If it still looks like shit tomorrow, then time to focus on the 20th

I'm hoping the 20th comes to fruition.  Some of the Mets don't really want to mention it that much. Some actually took it out of the forecast, but I noticed tonight they have it back in as a possibility.

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

I'm hoping the 20th comes to fruition. Whether guys don't really want to mention that much. Some actually took it out of the forecast, but I noticed tonight they have it back in as a possibility.

I think it will be time to get concerned if we somehow roll snake eyes on both of these.

• Like 1