• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring some form of significant ( to be determined more precisely) impact winter storm, Jan 16/17th. Moderate seems to be the upper limit - for now

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Another N stream dominated late-bloom job. This season def. has the weaker (relative to ONI) warm ENSO/cool ENSO flavor that I anticipated.

Is it fair to say that while the late bloom scenarios limit qpf potential back this way it enhances the possibility of colder region wide events? 

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Is it fair to say that while the late bloom scenarios limit qpf potential back this way it enhances the possibility of colder region wide events? 

Yes, generally speaking. ...but it could still max out in plenty of time for you. More of an issue further down the coast.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

zero consistency with anything , total toss up atm IMO .  00z gfs lost tuesday mostly and grabbed the wednesday wave, 06z likes both waves , EURO lost ? Or is the king onto something before everything else .. 6z gefs amped again

I don’t think it’ll miss. Just my gut.

• Like 1

Having the EPS solidly NW of the OP is kind of a big tell imho. I think there’s a good chance we’ll least see something from this system even if it’s not a direct major hit…though that is certainly still on the table too.