• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

11 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

EPS (cut back ~1 inch everywhere compared to 12z):

image.png.1c0aca04e2c7a29fc28854dbe801cce9.png

Looks to me alot better in general vs op.  CT nearly state wide screw zone probably only exists in the op and perhaps a few of the 51 members.

65965d2f01d1e.png

• Like 2

My morning p/c.  nice to see.

Saturday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning.
Saturday Night
Snow, mainly after 9pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 27. East wind 7 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
Sunday
Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 32. North wind 15 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
Sunday Night
A chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Southshorewx said:

10 years ago he would have been ban hammered.  Half rhe posters on here would have been weenie tagged.   Place is going soft.

Because I want a hugger track?  Seems like you are soft if anything, ban everyone for your hurt feelings.

Anyway hope it hugs and is amped