• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Two Mdt to high impact events NYC subforum; wknd Jan 6-7 Incl OBS, and mid week Jan 9-10 (incl OBS). Total water equiv by 00z/11 general 2", possibly 6" includes snow-ice mainly interior. RVR flood potential increases Jan 10 and beyond. Damaging wind.

wdrag

feel like im going nuts in white plains, i can feel the snow coming but nothing yet. im keeping my fingers crossed we dont change over until overnight.

just skated for about 2 hours and it certainly feels plenty cold out there. frozen trucks, if you know you know

• Confused 1

feel like im going nuts in white plains, i can feel the snow coming but nothing yet. im keeping my fingers crossed we dont change over until overnight.
just skated for about 2 hours and it certainly feels plenty cold out there. frozen trucks, if you know you know
Ditto in Rockland County. Look at this horrible map lol 167a3bcb39a057eb4396af110bfb58f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, lee59 said:

Unfortunately it does not look like an initial heavy thumping is going to happen. Looks more like a gradual increase in intensity.

That is what has been happening out here.  It’s been snowing three hours here and there is all of 1” OTG.  Still waiting to see if we get the thump.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vegan_edible said:

Big nothing burger so far 

6 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

The dry air is your friend. It’s representitive of where the cold air is. You will be better off when the real stuff arrives later.

does this reduce the risk of full changeover? im aware overnight it probs will for a short period of time, but if this helps id be hyped

• wdrag changed the title to Two Mdt to high impact events NYC subforum; wknd Jan 6-7 Incl OBS, and mid week Jan 9-10 (incl OBS). Total water equiv by 00z/11 general 2", possibly 6" includes snow-ice mainly interior. RVR flood potential increases Jan 10 and beyond. Damaging wind.
  • Rjay unpinned this topic