Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

2 minutes ago, Ridingtime said:

Nice surprise snow here in Boston/Brighton area. Coated everything. Looks like it’s slowing down but much appreciated before I head back to Israel tomorrow, especially when yesterday I thought I completely missed seeing snow here  

Have a good trip.  Did you wrestle for Israel internationally?

9 hours ago, dryslot said:

Plenty of snow up here in Eustis, Rode 72 miles to Jackman having lunch at 4 seasons.

IMG_4011.jpeg

Looks awesome pal. Congratulations on the new iron.  Up in the County…plenty of snow is right.   It’s good to be back. 310 miles the last two days…one more day to go. IMG_4817.jpeg.18d542537d1573c2698e776509b834b2.jpeg

• Like 6

It’s a winter evening.  Mid-January as it should be.

Snowing, very cold, arctic tundra style dry small flakes sifting across the road.  No salt will melt snow at these temps, giving it that arctic circle vibe.  Just cold and snowy in the valley bottom.

IMG_7785.jpeg.e28400bdbd55421f0973e18644900631.jpeg

We’ve lucked out up north.  It hasn’t been the dumpster fire it has been down south.  Seasonal snowfall.

IMG_7786.jpeg.93f3eab2eca11b6480c96127be332517.jpeg

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

First Call for this Dumpster fire and a brief intro of the late month potential.

https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2024/01/light-wintry-mix-tuesday-wednesday.html

FIRST CALL.png

I will choose to believe that the 3"+ zone denoted by the pink outline makes just a tiny bit further up to my house.

• Weenie 2

It’s impressive how it repositioned that 1040 high from north of Lake superior all the way over to north of Maine at 180 hours if that happens like that that’s not gonna end up being about a 15 to 20 inch snowstorm