Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This would be a good fight. Wolfie who is jacked at 54 years old and Tblizz who weighs in at a strong 260lbs. Not sure who the favorite would be 

Lol My fighting days are behind me…he’s alot younger, so I’m sure he’d be the odds on favorite.  

4 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

How much snore my snow did Pope receive?  Guess mid Atlantic snowstorm fail

Mid Atlantic storm fail January 4, whiff fail January 7,  holy Trinity, looking unlikely as the 10th will cut.

But the Lord works in mysterious ways.

no changes

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Still shoveling @jbenedet's nearly 19" of whiff/warm from my driveway....almost as good as his forecast 38" of whiff for @dendrite a few years back.

And with temps in the mid 20’s for alot of areas currently, I guess that high in SE Canada, didn’t bring pacific air with it as he said it would…

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Got to hand it to him, though....impressive dearth of humility to pick right up trolling again on the heels of egregiously bad calls that go unacknowledged.

I mean it’s one thing to make a bad call, it’s another to trash everyone’s credentials, disappear when your call is 100% wrong, and then reappear for the next opportunity like nothing happened.

That isn’t good faith forecasting

• Like 7

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I mean it’s one thing to make a bad call, it’s another to trash everyone’s credentials, disappear when your call is 100% wrong, and then reappear for the next opportunity like nothing happened.

That isn’t good faith forecasting

I actually thought he had been getting better. He had some good discussion points and seemed to be trying to be less confrontational. That went out the window in a hurry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I wonder how much snow could fall in the whites Tuesday nite into wed am….glen house 1650’ right near Wildcat mtn ..seems like wide goal posts but if if it things broke right they could see 20” 

They need a big front end. Hoping cranmore can score a foot before a bit of rain to hopefully lock it in.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

They need a big front end. Hoping cranmore can score a foot before a bit of rain to hopefully lock it in.

Pwats are thru the roof, higher up is gonna wring it out , If they can get any sort of low and high combo to keep the flow and cold hanging tight , there could be a tremendous 12 hour onslaught 

other than the 15th, I don't see any measurable on guidance by the time I leave for soflo for a month... won't be back until mid Feb, hopefully back ender this year, sitting at 14 on the season, just broke 41 last year, and barely got 30 year before, avg here is like 78, first couple winters here were great, both 90+, then a couple decent mixed in with the rats.