Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 10-11 Storm Event

Go Kart Mozart

Just now, amc said:

Rain the only thing to look at now? ugh

Certainly going to be at least some poor drainage flooding concerns. In terms of the wind, this seems to be trending less impressive everywhere. Backside snow...there is going to be some snow (ski country should still see decent snows) but if you look at the warnings...I think some of these are way overblown. 

Just now, weatherwiz said:

Certainly going to be at least some poor drainage flooding concerns. In terms of the wind, this seems to be trending less impressive everywhere. Backside snow...there is going to be some snow (ski country should still see decent snows) but if you look at the warnings...I think some of these are way overblown. 

Can see on the LTE game cameras in Rangeley, ME there was about a foot of snow on the ground... they're getting rain then maybe that whole foot dropped right back on them... so wild. Good for an early opening of snowmobile trails, all good in my book

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Looking at radar I’m wondering if the best snows are around Burke into NE kingdom 

I think the cold is coming in now, just dropped to 30.2F at the top of the Quad.

35F at 2600ft and 36F at 1600ft.

850mb and 925mb cold we’re pacing at similar times so once it starts snowing at elevation it should drop to 1500ft pretty fast.

0E1D234B-51B4-45A2-8629-434F766D7963.gif.6a8dbcbb637a84bf029279ef2ad0dda8.gif

• Thanks 1