• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Another big Sept rain event between roughly midnight Friday morning and midnight Sunday morning (bulk 9/29-30/2023)

wdrag

1 hour ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

What an absolute shit End to the day. My landlord blamed my vegetable garden for the basement flood. I have donated 100’s of eggplant from this garden. I can’t stand people who can’t understand our new normal.

I doubt the law would ever be on his side... Perhaps he is looking to go after your Renters Insurance. In that case.. Let the Insurance Carrier deal with him. Theyll put him back in his place.

15 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Highest in the area looks to be Valley Stream. @uofmiami you should send your Syosset total in. I would think Hewlett would be higher than East Rockaway. If the radar estimate matters, Atlantic Beach/Lawrence/Inwood probably had over 10" then. 

image.png

Sometimes they take my stations from CWOP without me having to submit it.  My Muttontown station they did I see. Looks like I’ll have to submit my syosset one.  Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jm1220 said:

Highest in the area looks to be Valley Stream. @uofmiami you should send your Syosset total in. I would think Hewlett would be higher than East Rockaway. If the radar estimate matters, Atlantic Beach/Lawrence/Inwood probably had over 10" then. 

image.png

Taking this at face value, Massapequa Park seeing nearly 2" less than North Massapequa (4.73 to 2.79) is quite the dropoff.  

Can’t believe it’s raining again and this thing is moving back west. I didn’t get the prolific rainfall you guys got in the city yesterday but I did see it firsthand as I left Manhattan at 11:30 yesterday morning to go home. Took me 3 hours, multiple highways and detours. For the first time In my life I was actually scared that my car would get carried away in floodwaters.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wishcast_hater said:

Can’t believe it’s raining again and this thing is moving back west. I didn’t get the prolific rainfall you guys got in the city yesterday but I did see it firsthand as I left Manhattan at 11:30 yesterday morning to go home. Took me 3 hours, multiple highways and detours. For the first time In my life I was actually scared that my car would get carried away in floodwaters.

would of been a blessing, i want a new one anyway:lol:.  kinda done driving my 06 TSX.

17 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

I'm looking forward to tallying all the 6" reports when we're done

Valley Stream 9.06
NYC/JFK Airport 8.65
East Rockaway 7.90
Howard Beach 7.86
Bellerose 7.41
South Slope 7.35
CWOP Brooklyn 7.34
OZONE PARK 7.33
CWOP Little Neck 6.91
Prospect Park 6.73