Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

:stein:

Yesterday was the 8th of the first 12 days of measurable rainfall in Boston, but for the month, it is still drier than average. This is because the rain hasn't been heavy. Over the past 90 days, still drier than average. But, not like last year and not a drought. #WeatherWisdom

8 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

There Are those that really like sleeping at their  ideal temp Who run ac more and those that seem to be “ok” using other means or I would guess just run “cooler”

My gf’s parents rented a house in Nantucket last year , it had A/c but we were on same floor as her mother who gets “cold” so after I laid it bed literally sweating for about an hour , I went to the basement where it was a perfect 65 and slept like a baby . That is really one of my very few pet peeves , I could sleep in a room that’s 40, just add blankets . I had a girlfriend that used to sleep with some sort of face covering because she froze lol but I only had on a bed sheet . 

Installed yesterday put AC s on dry for the humidity. House at 72/53

• Like 1

Much needed soaking with widespread 0.75-1.25” up the east slope of the Greens. Even some spot 1.50”.

That SSE low level jet and some higher surface moisture/dews seems to have solidly over-perform models so far.  Very efficient sheet rains right now even as it lightens up.

Had 0.90” before heading to work.

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Much needed soaking with widespread 0.75-1.25” up the east slope of the Greens. Even some spot 1.50”.

That SSE low level jet and some higher surface moisture/dews seems to have solidly over-perform models so far.  Very efficient sheet rains right now even as it lightens up.

Had 0.90” before heading to work.

I actually was surprised last night at the efficiency. I looked at radar and thought ok decent downpours, but it poured much harder than I would have expected.

• Like 1