Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

2 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Do you really believe that this is the outcome? Lol.... I'm not saying 100% this is not going to happen, but I would say 85% that this is not happening this way

Contrary to emaciated bald men in Tolland's beliefs, that's an awful 12k Run of the NAM at 18z for all of CT. Thank God it's the NAM. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Regardless of this outcome, look what happens without the nipple low. Winds rapidly back and temps 925 and below plummet. So ignoring low position, THAT is what we want to see. 

Exactly what I tried to tell Jaybird. It’s a better solution especially for valleys and coasts which will fight BL 

9 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

How does one run go from this:

1F454D80-66E6-4887-88ED-057FFF8EA8CF.thumb.png.78c99d9db1c5d6895597444c44d03d23.png

To this:

7A19D55C-A7E9-48D2-B226-41A5D0CB9F0B.thumb.png.05175ee72f71b9e083f339e4640934ad.png

In some ways not shocking at all given the volatile setup...  The tiniest of changes with respect to development of the coast low, where the upper level flow tries to capture and bomb it out, as well as any where the best gradient focuses will allow for huge run to run shifts at this range.  I won't be surprised if we see more significant shifts until tomorrow's 12z runs.  I more wary of a westward trend than an escape east...

Just now, ROOSTA said:

What is known, what is unknown?
Keepin it real... personal reflect goes a long way.
Ironing out QPF, translating to ratios won't be known till. I use the meso's (when in range) heavily on the SREF plume MEAN to pinpoint amounts.

This storm is going to cause aneurysms.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5