joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

who gives a foooooook about MN?

Folks in Lake Wobegon.

Overnight event was forecast for lesser amounts in southern Maine, more in central, but verified just the opposite.  GXX afternoon discussion leans toward more snow for the southern half of its CWA for Tuesday as well, though the trend might move it right out of the state.  4 days out, so who knows? 

• Like 2

Looks weaker to me... not that anyone asked or cares to read that observation... but hey, ICON?  who cares

The output of this is bizarre in the guidance to me, overall.  It does not look like a snowing QPF output we typically see associated with a coastal storm.   It's really like today's event - i.e., much more like an overrunning/WAA ordeal.  I'm thinking that's because the first half or so of this is in fact a warm advection IB related...but then a wave formulates along the warm boundary ...where ever it does, and then it takes over.   It's a question whether we get an ending sort of comma head blossoming for an exit game.  

The whole of thing lasts awhile, as that WAA sequence transitions into the latter sense...   

• Like 1