Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2023 Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

41 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

the ebbing -NAO is often the driver for some of the most prolific storms in NE US history

Yes sir. Doesn’t mean or guarantee anything, but it helps.  I’d view any negativity towards this set up, and any blizzard talk as well,  as just hyperbole nonsense.  Gotta see how things evolve. 

23 hours ago, brooklynwx99 said:

EPS is absurd for next weekend 

there's pretty much everything here for a major storm

• vigorous S/W digging over the Plains
  • decaying -NAO over north central Canada
  • highly anomalous 50/50 ULL
  • ridging building upstream

ecmwf-ensemble-avg-namer-z500_anom-8449600.thumb.png.66ef5c355a3e1499511551a70b7443c4.png

It looks very good for a big storm, but the 50/50 is kinda far east jmo. (granted that is one frame and evolution may be otherwise)

• Like 2

On 3/2/2023 at 2:33 PM, brooklynwx99 said:

EPS is absurd for next weekend 

there's pretty much everything here for a major storm

• vigorous S/W digging over the Plains
  • decaying -NAO over north central Canada
  • highly anomalous 50/50 ULL
  • ridging building upstream

ecmwf-ensemble-avg-namer-z500_anom-8449600.thumb.png.66ef5c355a3e1499511551a70b7443c4.png

Think you posted this in one form or another this year at least 10 times.  What’s your seasonal snowfall total this year?

I don’t see a problem with pointing out that there is cutter risk, but when the models were showing a blizzard qqomega didn’t say anything, he only starts posting when the models look warm and rainy. He needs to stop lying to others and himself. We all know how much he loves warmer weather, he should just own it like Torch Tiger does.

1 minute ago, George001 said:

I don’t see a problem with pointing out that there is cutter risk, but when the models were showing a blizzard qqomega didn’t say anything, he only starts posting when the models look warm and rainy.

If the trough keeps digging out west like that, again, then yea. It’s pretty funny though how the OP’s went from a ridge to a trough out there like they know it’s atmospherically impossible to have a ridge anywhere in that vicinity this cold season. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, qg_omega said:

image.thumb.png.e55d5832218ec8f18e2ccfc501b324fd.png
image.thumb.png.af1cca6144d832eabd06587aa4babd38.png

Runnaway just showed you exactly what you do By posting the exact opposite of what you showed, from a different model, initialized at the same time.  So how come you didn’t show them both? And then discuss the differences?  

That’s because you’re a complete TROLL!  And if you weren’t, and we’re serious about talking about the weather/pattern /potential, you would have posted both. You’re a complete and utter JOKE. Pathetic. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Runnaway just showed you exactly what you do By posting the exact opposite of what you showed, from a different model, initialized at the same time.  So how come you didn’t show them both? And then discuss the differences?  

That’s because you’re a complete TROLL!  And if you weren’t, and we’re serious about talking about the weather/pattern /potential, you would have posted both. You’re a complete and utter JOKE. Pathetic. 

You realize he Wants this response and emotion . I mean I get it but ya know ..it does feed the beast 

I think the threat is completely on the table for next week and I really hope we get a break that most of the region can enjoy . The funny thing is there is rarely a region wide hit from SW CT to NNE ...