Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2023 Obs/Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

13 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

-pna continues to trend stronger 

I think one of our knowledgeable METS said that would probably happen. But we gotta hope the Atlantic and Arctic change .

I notice you “like” everything the trolls say all the time like clockwork. What’s your deal?  Why are you here, out of your subforum?  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

EPS day 10-15 is pretty nice. Might have to punt next week down south for us but post next week is looking nicer. 

87F9DEDA-94D5-43FA-9E0D-11E88B8BF8F2.png

CB59F1EA-856E-4A85-9F12-DD4E4EB4CA8D.png

3C25BA84-EA19-46F2-B120-31B4BE92CA65.png

The thing I think you have to be careful about with these 10-15 day outlooks is the over smoothing due to disagreement. My worry here is, right now they look good because they may be over smoothing the below normal hgts. As we get closer though, you get more agreement of a -pna and start losing the below normal hgt look in the east and replaced with a stronger se ridge in response to the -pna. I just don't see the -pna going away with how the tropical forcing is materializes. More and more agreement from what I see any convection croaks before reaching the whem and to me, that spells continuance of the torugh out west. 

• Like 2

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Yup, that’s nice. Heading up tomorrow. Lol yesterday some said that the winter sucked all the way to Fort Kent….well not really. Lol. 

I have friends riding Mili north right now and they say conditions are mint, I was going to ride this weekend but just bought a new truck and picking it up Saturday.

• Like 1