Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2023 Obs/Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

29 minutes ago, weathafella said:

We’re all patient but we should rightfully be skeptical after waiting 2 months through some nice patterns.  Mark, don’t equate your climate to sne.  Most ninas treat your area well.  Many rat sne but we have good ones too.   If I had to guess no one Pike south is getting 25 inches in 6 days this season

No, when you guys do it you make it 100” in 3 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Hang in there bud. It’s gonna be alright.

It absolutely will.

We just hope you don’t go down with your ship the way Captain Steve bravely went off the cliff in December with his snow train. 

2 hours ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Preach it Nostr-edible-damus. 

I just imagine him popping a couple before each model suite. Peace, love, snow and cold. If it’s ten days away there’s hope. 

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

Such a classic. :) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Having passed right through the next 10 days of our only hope by providing no hope, the GFS then says ...

image.png.00597ee5f9d8e3d678baa28ca63324bc.png

Modeling is all over the place…don’t trust anything as others have said. And 18z runs always something crazy….it’s a joke with those.  Lol where’s the huge cold shot it had at 12z?  Off hr runs are horrible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No Nina delivers that kind of cold with a SE Ridge and either cold EPO dump in west or relaxed zonal flow. That’s what Ninas do . There won’t be a cold shot . If it snows or icestorms. It will all be a result of well timed high to our north. Pretty simple 

Many Nina’s do deliver that cold. An EPO dump can be our coldest delivery during Nina’s. 

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not when they keep dumping into the Rockies first . Pattern repeat all winter 

Just give me some stripes on my green grass and dews, IPA’s then a dip in the pool . I’m over this winter. We are quickly passing any potential of pack season, and now need a biggie to keep this from being a complete ratter. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Just give me some stripes on my green grass and dews, IPA’s then a dip in the pool . I’m over this winter. We are quickly passing any potential of pack season, and now need a biggie to keep this from being a complete ratter. 

Won’t be any kind of biggie . Not in the cards . So we just sort of keep posting.. don’t really check models except maybe once a day or so just to know what the next few days look like, and drink beer 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1