Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

25 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

A neighbor owns a home in Pittsburg. He told me it is the worse winter ever for snowmobiling. 

I have only been skunked twice in 15 years.  The last 2 years were so bad I sold everything.  Glad I did.  Sad for the dudes who bought my equipment but they were sooo happy to have it.  
normally it snows a lot when I don’t have snowmobiles.  When I have snowmobiles and it snows, a sled breaks. This winter is unusual.

2 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

weather is a warm pattern. climate change is the warm pattern being the warmest start to january on record

Where was the warm pattern “is the warm pattern” last month?  Do we measure climate change monthly?  If the temp is .01 degree at CPK above normal for 1 month, is that proof of climate change?  Or the opposite?  

Are there other places on earth experiencing cold temp anomalies this January?  Is climate change reversed there based on your argument?  

I just want to understand if there is a difference anymore from temporal weather phenomenon and climate from a professional. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I'm not in my 70's. And neither is he.  Dude you have this thing with age. Perhaps if you went to the gym and did some weightlifting you would feel better about your image, and it would improve your mental outlook..  Start with some 5 pounders , you wouldn't want to injure yourself...afterall you do have to do those IPA curls lol

Well you’ve got to be close to that age anyway.  If I were you.. less meme’s and more running and exercise 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

What year was it that you retired?

so typical of you to toss insults at people you do not like when the winter is getting to you mentally!!...Face to face you wouldn't say shit and even you know it. Typical internet tough guy...big balls on the net, no balls face to face lol.....thanks for the morning laughs Mr Tough Guy lol

4 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

so typical of you to toss insults at people you do not like when the winter is getting to you mentally!!...Face to face you wouldn't say shit and even you know it. Typical internet tough guy...big balls on the net, no balls face to face lol.....thanks for the morning laughs Mr Tough Guy lol

Ha, I’m willing to wager that a large cross section of this forum falls under the same descriptor…

Just now, UnitedWx said:

11.5 inches so far lol. That 11 inches was not counting the Halloween storm.  I just didn't really consider that a winter storm. It also caused me to work 33 days straight. I never want to do that again!

Lucky you!..nearly 3 times as much snow as the winter wonderland known as Methuen!

12 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Insults? I’m honestly just asking your age . Nothing more or less. There was absolutely no harm or ill will intended. Enjoy the weekend!

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Weenies getting angry. You hate to see it.

I'm not angry. I'm enjoying his meltdown!...It is sssssssssoooooo predictable. Hell the guy has convinced himself that November is a winter month..enuf said lol He thinks we live in southern siberia not southern New england..