Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Medium-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

6 minutes ago, CAPE said:

However long that video was, that's how much time out of your life you just wasted.

Oh I know. It’s why I don’t watch anymore. Not sure why I decided to see what was up. I knew from others he made a call for a snowy December and winter. Figured I’d kill a few mins. But it was weird. He was kinda hinting there won’t be any snow then a warmup but at the same time was patting himself on the back for nailing the pattern. He was talking as of it’s been a cold snowy December. Just odd. Like alternate reality odd. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Just watched a JB video for the first time in a couple years.  Confused. He favors the big storm to be inland (can’t fault that) then saying the pattern “finally breaks down and warms up” but is talking like he is taking a victory lap. Did I miss a bunch of cold and snow?  Maybe I slept through it. He has a huge area in above normal snow that hasnt had any snow, he is saying hey aren’t getting any, and a big warmup is coming and is acting like “nailed it”. Seriously someone who still follows him clue me in. 

Yesterday he was concerned that his flip to warm may be short lived as the EPO hints at going negative in early January. He says the possibility is growing that another severe arctic shot between the 5th and 20th of January. Compares this year to his 2010/2011 forecast when he called for the end to fast and winter stayed strong into February. He's all over the place. The day before yesterday he was on the warm train completely and said this was a 1989/1990 and 1964/1965 winter that after the cold December it ended for good in January.

• Like 1

Just now, psuhoffman said:

Oh I know. It’s why I don’t watch anymore. Not sure why I decided to see what was up. I knew from others he made a call for a snowy December and winter. Figured I’d kill a few mins. But it was weird. He was kinda hinting there won’t be any snow then a warmup but at the same time was patting himself on the back for nailing the pattern. He was talking as of it’s been a cold snowy December. Just odd. Like alternate reality odd. 

Guess he's juicing again

Just now, The Ole Bucket said:

Watching this sub do PBP for an 18z run of the GFS a week out from the storm gives me a great appreciation for what y'all have going on here.

Not that my newfound comrades are bad.. but it's so much quieter in those two subs even when we have something to track!

Alway welcomed here Bucket

• Like 3