Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Medium-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

37 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

The moral is, the farther N you go generally does better with miller b's. There are exceptions of course like anything but thats a pretty good rule of thumb.

You talking pure Miller B, Modified? Hybrid? Semi-hybrid? I'll say this, a singular gulf coast low that tracks up the east coast(Miller A) doesn't happen that often, so all these other events that give us snow must be called something else. Miller C? Personally, I hate these labels. Not very useful.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CAPE said:

You talking pure Miller B, Modified? Hybrid? Semi-hybrid? I'll say this, a singular gulf coast low that tracks up the east coast(Miller A) doesn't happen that often, so all these other events that give us snow must be called something else. Miller C? Personally, I hate these labels. Not very useful.

Pseudo quasi semi hybrid Miller ABC just for the record ;)

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

The moral is, the farther N you go generally does better with miller b's. There are exceptions of course like anything but thats a pretty good rule of thumb.

Yup. I grew up in South Jersey, and I recall being excited by storms coming in from the west or northwest that were progged to reform because that usually meant we'd get some snow. ittle did I know way back then that NE would get absolutely clobbered by them or else my enthusiasm might have ben dampened a bit. :lol: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Miller notgonnaBsnowinginthemidatlantic

• Haha 13