Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

11 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

I definitely can’t speak for the northern 4 counties just down here. We just had a few scattered snow squalls on a Friday night.  There was a sleet snow mix in northern CT on a Tuesday night that also left a trace in some spots. 

Ya we had .3” here on that Tuesday evening(forgot the date?)..ground was lightly covered and so were vehicles..then it turned to rain. But we did see accumulation.  So we’re on the board….now we need to add to that. 

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

I’m a mean bastard but I’m enjoying the suffering.

Terrible...lol

I am still trying to get my land ready for a shed delivery on the 27th....every morning the ground is either frozen or soggy. As much as I want snow, I am ok with some warmth for now. Plus I need to fix the snow blower, waiting for me to complete the first task....

In other words, I fully expect the Canadian solution to happen....Surprise storm within 3-4 day window?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I will go out on a pretty thick limb . No measurable snow in SNE thru Dec 20th .Let’s leave that there.. and hope it’s wrong. The pattern and the overall Pacific - PNA look absolutely atrocious right thru then. 

I can’t believe I’m about to do this, but I completely agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

This place is insane lol

lemme get it straight... people are hemming and hawing about the GEFS being crappy, and as soon as it begins to look ten times better out west, the mood gets worse

this is what the complaints are about. i mean, come on

and yes, it's moving forward in time. this is right after the cutter next week

gfs-ensemble-all-avg-nhemi-z500_anom_1day-1321600.thumb.png.7f2e66d5a208fa76ed81928ec2ea4d6e.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I’ve been lurking hard here the past few days while I procrastinate on other things and it’s been one of best stretches of diarrhea I can remember on this forum. Just edge of the seat type stuff to see who throws the poo next. Weenies losing their minds over 384 hr H5 anomalies, blocks here blocks there, phantom storms, hotlines, more blocks….riveting stuff. Thank you all 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5