• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wake me Up....when September Ends....

40/70 Benchmark

Up to 0.01" here.     50 miles SW, Bridgton had 2.2" by 7 AM.  20 miles NE, Solon reported 0.49". 
Some better echoes approaching, so still some hope.  Otherwise, it's the worst-case scenario - clammy 50s, just enough RA to keep everything wet but not enough to help the garden.  Only a few weeks until 1st frost, unless it's like last year when the veggies just stopped growing a month before the Oct 24 1st frost.
Radar filling in for you

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Torch Tiger said:

Drinking a Vanished Valley Watershed IPA right now, thought the name was fitting for the wx.  Man it's a legit great IPA and brewed in Ludlow, MA.  Anyone tried this brewery?

Since the early days when they were only selling it out of a canvas tent 1-2 days a week behind the brewery.  IMO it has slipped in quality from back then, when it seemed like the next Treehouse, but still decent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, radarman said:

Since the early days when they were only selling it out of a canvas tent 1-2 days a week behind the brewery.  IMO it has slipped in quality from back then, when it seemed like the next Treehouse, but still decent.

They used to have some issues with batch to batch consistency. I have not had it in a few years though. 

• Like 1

Days and days of 60s up here but it’s been relatively humid with dews stuck in the low-60s.

Thick, low overcast has been a little claustrophobic in the valley, not being able to see the upper 1-2 thousand feet of the mountains.

Low diurnal spreads… like 67F to 61F max/min stuff.  Above normal due to the mins, which is usual during many cloudy/precip days here when radiational cooling is baked into climo.

11 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

My dehumidifer in the basement just broke, and I'm torn on having to get a new one at this point in the season. Was hoping to hold off until spring. 

Accepting any and all advice on whether I'll still need one over the next few months (excluding TT and DIT). 

Are you handy? If the motor is still good, head over to youtube, quite a few videos on troubleshooting, nothing to loose.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 512high said:

Are you handy? If the motor is still good, head over to youtube, quite a few videos on troubleshooting, nothing to loose.....

In some areas, not this one. It's failing to fill the bucket and instead filling up with water in the area you don't want it to..then leaking out into the basement. Probably a lost cause

• Like 1