Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July Discobs 2022

George BM

23 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Humidity levels go down with sunshine. Dewpoint no, but relative humidity does. 

Right, with a 75 degree DP it needs to be about 95-100 to hit a "comfortable" humidity level and then the heat index is like 105+. I'll take 85, overcast and swampy every time.

I think we in the dog days now. Typical warm/hot and humid overall, although nothing really extreme over the next week. Weekend actually looks pretty decent with mid 80s and not so high dewpoints. About as good as it gets this time of year in this region. We get the Bermuda high reemerging for next week with typical 90/70 temp and dp.

33 minutes ago, CAPE said:

I think we in the dog days now. Typical warm/hot and humid overall, although nothing really extreme over the next week. Weekend actually looks pretty decent with mid 80s and not so high dewpoints. About as good as it gets this time of year in this region. We get the Bermuda high reemerging for next week with typical 90/70 temp and dp.

Great news @CAPE lol

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

It appears finally caught some rain overnight. Don’t have a station at the new house yet but there are puddles on the patio.

1 hour ago, Stormfly said:

Same little cell that tagged us.  Seemingly came out of nowhere as they usually do!

XbpYTVE.png

jealous! missed me 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic