Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July 2022 Disco/obs/etc

Torch Tiger

17 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Lol, good one.

Yea…Hip hop growing up was awesome. Probably to about the early 2000s before the auto tunes and south stripper rap began to take over. 

The minimalistic production of that particular song was kind of an early precursor to a lot of today's stuff that most of us old bastards don't care for. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Spanks45 said:

Yeah our 500' well only does roughly 200-250 gallons every 24 hrs...so keeping the garden and pool happy has been a little tough, ran the well dry 1.5 weeks ago trying to topp off the pool and water the garden on the same day...

The only thing green right now are the trees, wetlands, and the weeds...

20220713_194627.jpg

Not much production from that well - one gallon takes 6 minutes?  Never before heard of a non-dry well that slow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrianW said:

You need some solar panels on that roof. If the back is facing south you have a perfect roof pitch and zero shade. You would kill it with solar production. 

Speaking of solar production. Looks like July is heading for another record production month. July has been basically 13 straight sunny days with the last 7 days being clear sunny maximum production days. April, May, and June of this year were record months for production. Its been exceptionally sunny here the last few months.

Screenshot_20220714-065018_mySolarEdge.jpg

That's my neighbor's house looking east...they are an older couple, they aren't very interested. I keep trying to get everyone in our neighborhood, most don't like the look on their house. I will keep pushing it though, best decision here. Haven't had an electric bill since September....

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

He has solar.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Not much production from that well - one gallon takes 6 minutes?  Never before heard of a non-dry well that slow.

Yeah it is odd, and I didn't believe the warning from the previous owner until the well stopped pumping water, twice now in the last year....when it is not over used, it flows into our house at 5 gallons per hour

19 minutes ago, TheBudMan said:

Ray - had almost 0.6 in my gauge this morning.  Was pouring at 3 AM with lightning and thunder.   We likey like Scoots ripping Nas lyrics at 8 AM 

It's rainin......awww made you look

You a slave to a page in my drought book

Gettin big droughty Epstein your time's up

Where them downpours...where them storms at?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

57 minutes ago, radarman said:

The minimalistic production of that particular song was kind of an early precursor to a lot of today's stuff that most of us old bastards don't care for. 

Southern /Atlanta/New Orleans DJS  started that spare minimalist thing in the early 90's, actually.  became known as trap music =)

23 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Yeah it is odd, and I didn't believe the warning from the previous owner until the well stopped pumping water, twice now in the last year....when it is not over used, it flows into our house at 5 gallons per hour

Run a hose over to your neighbors outside spigot and back feed your house, throw him a few bucks

• Weenie 1