• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ll tell you the main reason is because the NAM keeps cooling.  Run after run, . Typically once it warms at mid levels , it never stops. So to me.. that tells me the colder solutions are likely to win out 

Short term models returned to and are sticking to quite cool solutions too. They are not having it. I don't know what will happen honestly but I can tell you this: It felt bone chillingly cold on the coast in CT tonight.

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Just got home from the northern tier of “The County”, it was absolutely outstanding!  Absolutely loaded up. Trails were incredible!  400 plus miles of riding. The place absolutely rocks. 

Of course it does, You're in Northern Maine, Gods country......:)

• Like 3

Just now, dryslot said:

Of course it does, You're in Northern Maine, Gods country......:)

Lol…yup, place is off the charts. Truly Another world for sure. It’s a haul, but I’m spoiled by the quality of riding, and the amount of snow..no ice, just all snow! The Grooming is constant and top notch. Total professional job. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

How deep was the snow off trail?

Literally chest deep.  One of our buddies buried his sled(he’s a newbie only been sledding a couple times)…literally had to like swim out to him, cuz you couldn’t pull your legs out of the snow it was so deep. It was comical.  Trails are always superb there. They Groom every single night. So many ways in and out of the area too so that makes it incredible too. So many choices and trails. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Literally chest deep.  One of our buddies buried his sled(he’s a newbie only been sledding a couple times)…literally had to like swim out to him, cuz you couldn’t pull your legs out of the snow it was so deep. It was comical.  Trails are always superb there. They Groom every single night. So many ways in and out of the area too so that makes it incredible too. So many choices and trails. 

Sounds heavenly.

• Like 2

Hoping to get up there week after next on our week long trip from jackman

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

Never seen Berlin get more than me even in SWFEs. They are a snow pit. 

I doubt it’ll be much different.  These are usually pretty uniform.  Not like GYX showing 8” at BML would be that much different than their forecast for you I bet.

Edit… should’ve read a few posts after this, sounds like that’s what you are thinking, very similar to BML.

• Like 1