Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

Keep em coming @DotRat_Wx! Wish I could post more
Boston metro southeast getting crushed from this 700 fronto band since this morning.

No doubt 30" will be reach somewhere southeast MA

TWC reported 17.6" Logan at 2pm, didn't see on PNS

Before/1pm photos from Brookline Village just outside of Boston during some of the heaviest of the event so far:

IMG_4163.jpeg.a188e8fba299b0bdbb28a92ebd532c63.jpeg

IMG_4231.jpeg.3df4fe3158aebb2a3adcebac4e17f961.jpeg

• Like 3

Major lurker but wanted to throw some evidence up on the board of what's going on in Southie. Hard to imagine we haven't closed in on 20" based on my measurements but I'll concede it's almost impossible for me to find a reasonable place to measure at my place. 

Vid is Southie on 8th Street looking North from the roof deck. Unreal intensity and probably not capturing the full extent of it over the last few hours. Been here since summer 2013 and this seems like the lowest daytime visibility I've witnessed here or otherwise. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Nice subby zone just opened up here. Vis definitely up near half a mile for the first time since predawn. Hopefully that heavier stuff just to the east gets here as it looks like it’s trying to make another surge….death band will never make it but that 25-30dbz stuff could. 

image.gif.4470bc6be2450d2be8817b67533e861d.gif

• Like 3

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Nice subby zone just opened up here. Vis definitely up near half a mile for the first time since predawn. Hopefully that heavier stuff just to the east gets here as it looks like it’s trying to make another surge….death band will never make it but that 25-30dbz stuff could. 

looks like a nice little band forming on the CT RI border moving west

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The Canal acting as Gandolf the Grey for Cape Cod getting in on the goodies.

”You shall not pass!”

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SoBosSnow said:

Major lurker but wanted to throw some evidence up on the board of what's going on in Southie. Hard to imagine we haven't closed in on 20" based on my measurements but I'll concede it's almost impossible for me to find a reasonable place to measure at my place. 

Vid is Southie on 8th Street looking North from the roof deck. Unreal intensity and probably not capturing the full extent of it over the last few hours. Been here since summer 2013 and this seems like the lowest daytime visibility I've witnessed here or otherwise. 

Hope ya parked in the garage on Drydock. 

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Still quite a ways to go central areas