Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

Visibility down to a couple hundred feet right now.

17* here, just noticed it's only 9* at Pit2.  The hounds of winter.

Yeah even in this 25-30 dbz mass to the west of the death band, it’s sick. Gotta be 2” per hour anyway at the moment. I ran snow blower in driveway a couple hours ago and there’s at least 3” again eyeballing. Maybe more. 

image.gif.292a8997d847ed89c7507acd5d12ec9b.gif

• Like 2

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah even in this 25-30 dbz mass to the west of the death band, it’s sick. Gotta be 2” per hour anyway at the moment. I ran snow blower in driveway a couple hours ago and there’s at least 3” again eyeballing. Maybe more. 

image.gif.292a8997d847ed89c7507acd5d12ec9b.gif

I've held off on the snowblower.  I'm not sure how deep it can clear, but I'm counting on the wind clearing some of it.  Of course, it might just be drifting it deeper.  :)

22 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Its still moving west a bit. Likely over BOS. 

If I had to pic a spot to lose to,it would be Boston....they hardly ever get the epic lollis....would be cool to shatter all timers there. Hopefully they don't have Stevie Wonder still taking  measurements at Logan

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

If I had to pic a spot to lose to,it would be Boston....they hardly ever get the epic lollis....would be cool to shatter all timers there. Hopefully they don't have Stevie Wonder still taking  measurements at Logan

As Scott pointed out, that drift is keeping us out for the time being. We'll see. I mean. It's still insanity out there.