SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That is legit there. That’s gotta be 2-3” per hour easy

image.gif.8e183f373ccd8826c7138bccca985d05.gif

Yes! I think when the main death bands caught up to the stationary SE CT band it is pushing west past it back towards Tolland County. I think we will get it. Development and ripples looks good near and south of LI, pushing north towards CT. Of course since this progress is dependent on low position and behavior there are no guarantees.

In the mean time, not possible to measure depth where I am at but average depth in empty parking spots between cars is 10". If I were to guess there is 7 inches on the ground overall.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CCHurricane said:

Wish that most recent band didn’t pulse itself out of existence, but most are without power down here.

Winds gusting 60-70, visibility less than 1/10th under those heavier radar signatures. 

James would have been besides himself

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

Yes! I think when the main death bands caught up to the stationary SE CT band it is pushing west past it back towards Tolland County. I think we will get it. Development and ripples looks good near and south of LI, pushing north towards CT.

In the mean time, not possible to measure depth where I am at but average depth in empty parking spots between cars is 10". If I were to guess there is 7 inches on the ground overall.

I’ve been banking on that pivoting back over us to the river for a few hours late morning/ early afternoon. It will be close . If it doesn’t then my area only ends up 12-13”