• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Chrisrotary12 said:

00z Euro looks like the 00z NAM with that MCS rushing off to Nova Scotia. The 06z NAM got rid of that and well…..

There will be a wide band slung way west of the Euro Jack zone. These always have a wide deform midlevels band of fluff that many posters don’t envision when looking at snowfall maps. I’d bet dollars to donuts that ends up somewhere over western or west central CT and MA

• Like 2

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Steady as she goes. You guys are going to stroke out with each run. Still have today into tomorrow morning for ticks.

Tick(le) this :weenie:

I know, anyway...you dont hear me writing off Runnaways chances to get back in the goods. I'm just speaking to the current state of things.

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Once we removed ourselves from historic possibilities, it hasn’t changed. I just hate fringe jobs. I’d rather be in RI at an accordion festival getting unlucky in a subby zone. 

Lol....Just isn't our season it seems, we still have February and March, but La Nina might have something to say about that

On the other hand, snow is snow and the kids want to go sledding, so hopefully at least 3 inches....