Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 6/7 "Event" and obs

stormtracker

14 hours ago, WxMan1 said:

What a glorious 4-5 day period that was. 

In West Springfield I had 11.5" on Thursday 1/22/87, then another 11" the day and night of Super Bowl Sunday, 1/25 into the early morning hours of 1/26. Fond memories. 

In Dale City we had 14 inches on Jan 22, then on Jan 25/26 we were supposed to get 14-16 but got 10. I was doing jebwalks til exhaustion! It was my very first winter on my own far away from my Dad and you better bet I was out walkin in the deep snow! I was diggin snow, I was rolling around in it in the broad daylight! That was about the time everyone started callin me weatherman in Dale City lmao. I was digging snow all over! I attempted to clear the ENTIRE Giant Food parking lot in the middle of the Jan 22 snowstorm in 1987! I was so young and full of energy towards the snow! The manager there was happy - I solved all his problems! I was so excited, I jebwalked from Dale City to Woodbridge, Woodbridge to Dale City, blasting Elton John, ELO, Billy Joel songs all the way at full blast! I jebwalked all over proudly wielding a Jebman Shovel, sliding on any ice I found, striding thru any drifts I found! I was in true snow weenie HEAVEN!

Ever since Dale City got the 12 inches of snow a few days ago, I have been blasting Livin Thing by ELO day and frackin' night here in Buda, TX! Whenever The Mid Atlantic gets blasted by heavy snow - All is right in the world! I blast those same songs EVERY time you guys get hit! You're gonna need a Bigger shovel, becuase you're gonna get hit again, and again, by more snow!

The Mid Atlantic is on a heater! You guys REALLY need to BLAST this at 980 decibels!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3