Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2022

George BM

13 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

So for setting up a snowboard I should put a piece of white wood on the lawn tonight then clear every six hours from the start of the snow. Anything I am missing?

Depending on the location in your yard, you may want to mark the spot where the snowboard is with a stake, in the event you get a heavy accumulation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

Crazy to see how much snow is close. Literally just .25 in Monkton. It’s official.

i am the curse.

you got more than me! seriously, its okay. you aren't the curse hahaha ours will come friend. 

Not happy with this one...absolutely awful. Not sure we get even to 3". Ever since 2016 we've been absolutely skunked--by precipitation on these sliders, and by temperature in others. Too far south for elevation, too far north for sliders. Not one dang solid hit (most was 4.8" I believe) in 6 years. Can't remember the last time "ripping fatties" was a thing here since 2016 (I think the March 2018 (?) storm had a few). I think this is the longest Baltimore has gone without a verified WSW....believable yet maddening.

Folks down in DC--you've done far better the last 6 years (jealous). But you've gotten skunked plenty of times, so perhaps it all balances out!

• Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Not happy with this one...absolutely awful. Not sure we get even to 3". Ever since 2016 we've been absolutely skunked--by precipitation on these sliders, and by temperature in others. Too far south for elevation, too far north for sliders. Not one dang solid hit (most was 4.8" I believe) in 6 years. Can't remember the last time "ripping fatties" was a thing here since 2016 (I think the March 2018 (?) storm had a few). I think this is the longest Baltimore has gone without a verified WSW....believable yet maddening.

Folks down in DC--you've done far better the last 6 years (jealous). But you've gotten skunked plenty of times, so perhaps it all balances out!

The ground is covered here and the trees are coated. I probably have less than you but I'm pretty happy with this, especially after a snowless December.

• Like 1

Just now, Fozz said:

The ground is covered here and the trees are coated. I probably have less than you but I'm pretty happy with this, especially after a snowless December.

Doesn't matter--no WSW. It's pretty to look at, but knowing we coulda had more is frustrating as heck. Built up from 6 years of "Yeah it's pretty to look at but s/e (or north and west) got more. It wouldn't be so bad if we had cashed in a couple other times previously...that's what I'm upset about. I mean this is our region though...so it happens.

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Doesn't matter--no WSW. It's pretty to look at, but knowing we coulda had more is frustrating as heck. Built up from 6 years of "Yeah it's pretty to look at but s/e (or north and west) got more. It wouldn't be so bad if we had cashed in a couple other times previously...that's what I'm upset about. I mean this is our region though...so it happens.

You are crapping up every single thread being a complete Debbie downer. Maybe you could tone it down a bit. 

• mappy unpinned this topic