Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

:stein::damage:

At least he's not droning on about that drought nonsense.

2 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Thank you to everyone who posted me sat links.

We've stepped up our coverage big time this morning. News room is full of people. We have like 7 reporters on. 

our locations:

Westerly RI

Newport RI

Worcester MA

Falmouth MA

Montauk NY

Milford CT

You should take on Providence yourself.  I'll take the Westerly or Newport assignment please.  :)

Thank you to everyone who posted me sat links.
We've stepped up our coverage big time this morning. News room is full of people. We have like 7 reporters on. 
our locations:
Westerly RI
Newport RI
Worcester MA
Falmouth MA
Montauk NY
Milford CT
Jay at some point they will realize what they have and start sending you out for storm coverage.

Pouring under this band right now. Wind has been picking up too.

1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

At least he's not droning on about that drought nonsense.

You should take on Providence yourself.  I'll take the Westerly or Newport assignment please.  :)

Just put me in the storm tracker vehicle and let me drive! I'd be happy with that.

Just now, butterfish55 said:

Jay at some point they will realize what they have and start sending you out for storm coverage.

Pouring under this band right now. Wind has been picking up too.

Haha, thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Just look at radar at this point. Landfall locked into RI. Maybe WST to Narragansett? 
Meh in Taunton probably gusts to 60. Congrats on mehing your way to a TS.

I might get some decent winds here. We’re kind of exposed to south winds on this hill and the track up through RI and then NE CT could put the best stretch of winds up through Narragansett bay and into interior E MA. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I might get some decent winds here. We’re kind of exposed to south winds on this hill and the track up through RI and then NE CT could put the best stretch of winds up through Narragansett bay and into interior E MA. 

Yeah you may do decent with that. Maybe better than my hood haha.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

might get some decent winds here.

I’m thinking that too.  Already a bit of a steady breeze here and the bedroom doors have slammed shut a few times in central ma.  Anyone looking to be impressed by a Gloria or bob type storm will be disappointed.  But with a highly populated area and widespread lower level impacts I’d be hesitant to call this a meh storm.  We just saw what Fred did around here and it had been over land for a few days already.  

5 minutes ago, wx_observer said:

I’m thinking that too.  Already a bit of a steady breeze here and the bedroom doors have slammed shut a few times in central ma.  Anyone looking to be impressed by a Gloria or bob type storm will be disappointed.  But with a highly populated area and widespread lower level impacts I’d be hesitant to call this a meh storm.  We just saw what Fred did around here and it had been over land for a few days already.  

Reading this, I could only help but think of this:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic