Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2021 Discussion

moneypitmike

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

3-4" of rain here. Sweet. I'll go from bitching about no rain to bitching about too much.

57F here 18z Saturday. May as well go full ratter and break a record. Looks like u50s from 6z to 6z so no bush league highs either side of midnight.

GYX backing down on qpf.  Tonight-tomorrow total now down to .2-.5" and tomorrow's categorical is now likely.  Also, the 50% POPs for Sat-Sun are now 30-40%.  Not surprised.

18 minutes ago, tamarack said:

GYX backing down on qpf.  Tonight-tomorrow total now down to .2-.5" and tomorrow's categorical is now likely.  Also, the 50% POPs for Sat-Sun are now 30-40%.  Not surprised.

Euro is a solid 1-2” up your way. We shall see.

image.png

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

.69 in torrential downpour. Was saving a baby rabbit when it opened up. Rabbitt is fine I got drenched but it felt fantastic after a morning of mowing and weed wracking in the humidity. Feels great outside now  

Been off and on here from sprinkles to steady. I've never seen so many rabbits in my life, they're everywhere.

4 minutes ago, White Rain said:

They are so common around here I assumed they were all over New England. When we first started our gardens the bunnies would decimate the veggies, especially the broccoli. One of the reasons we started potting many of ours.

Another humid day here with dews around 70.

There are plenty of rabbits in NH. Damn things are all over the place this year. Chipmunks too. 

14 minutes ago, White Rain said:

They are so common around here I assumed they were all over New England. When we first started our gardens here the bunnies would decimate the veggies, especially the broccoli. One of the reasons we started potting many of ours.

Another humid day here with dews around 70.

We have some years where there are a ton in my neighborhood. Other years (like this one) almost none.   
Circle of life and all