• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 Severe Potential

weatherwiz

Could be a rare back-to-back performing convection days, tomorrow then again on Thursday -tho the storm types would be different. 

tomorrow is isolated discrete organizing into linear wind bombs with multi EMP tree shredders - come to think about it Kevin’s was like a preview more of it more wide spread  

Thursday could water board rain rates with training. Low lcl spin risk ?

3 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

HRRR looks meh

It didn't really handle yesterday well. Given what transpired yesterday (lots of leftover boundaries) and plenty of heating/moisture with increasing shear aloft and weak pressure trough moving through just after prime heating I would think today's is a pretty active day. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheBudMan said:

Wiz I'd be careful, I hear Springfield is overrun with massive spiders.   might be easier to sit in the hot tub and wait for them to come to you   :weenie::damage:

Actually speaking of spiders I've hardly seen any thus far inside my house yet. There's a huge daddy long-leg that's kinda parked near my bed but those don't really scare me. They just sit and chill in the same spot until they die. As long as they don't come near me I'm good. It's these stupid Wolf and fishing spiders I had last year I'm kinda scared about. 

24 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

It didn't really handle yesterday well. Given what transpired yesterday (lots of leftover boundaries) and plenty of heating/moisture with increasing shear aloft and weak pressure trough moving through just after prime heating I would think today's is a pretty active day. 

6 flags is closed to due to storm clean up they got nailed!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

yeah the plan is to probably go into MA. Maybe around Springfield. 

RT 31 in Charlton near Sandersdale Road is top of a decent hill will great views west if your looking further East. A  little further south on Rt 31 in Dudley Ma at the water tower is another great view to the SE

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CT Valley Snowman said:

I was in that storm but about 1.5 mi south of the core , it was pretty intense and you could tell just to the north they were getting rocked.  

It was amazing to see it blow up in real time. This is looking south at it. 

20210630_092531_2.jpg

• Like 1