• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

That's where we started our honeymoon in 1971 - stayed at Fisherman's Wharf.  (I don't even know if that's still there.)  Then we headed up to BHB on June 24, bought a couple lobsters for a scenic top of Cadillac feast.  Visibility 100 yards in fog, we forget to get napkins - few foods are messier than eating a whole lobster - and the park hadn't turned on the water yet up there , but the critters tasted great.
Fisherman's wharf still here. That's where we stayed.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, DavisStraight said:

The pitchers reliant on spider tack seem to be adjusting, it was probably 90% in their heads.

LOL, not sure about "90%" but point taken.

I mean, some of these ball rotations exceeded 3,000 rpm.  90% is 2700 ... I get what you mean, but these asshats were not spinning the ball at those rates in summer heat and sweaty hands.  No way...  2700 + rates doesn't likely happen without more significant mechanics assist - like an unnaturally tight grip while shortening one's career through medial epicondyle ligament damage, in order to realize glory and money now.  Hahahaha

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I mean, some of these ball rotations exceeded 3,000 rpm.  90% is 2700 ... I get what you mean, but these asshats were not spinning the ball at those rates in summer heat and sweaty hands.  No way...  2700 + rates doesn't likely happen without more significant mechanics assist - like an unnaturally tight grip while shortening one's career through medial epicondyle ligament damage, in order to realize glory and money now.  Hahahaha

I would take a 30 million 5 year contract and walk away after 5 lol not a single second thought about it

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I exaggerate for effect.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, natedizel said:

hey guys, any of you know what the gold looking screw thing is that goes into my engine? I know it must be some sort of sensor cause its attached to a wire. Its a 2010 hyundai Elantra20210710_124808_compress21.thumb.jpg.4c3a60a5e6cb840dd75fccce772e4f50.jpg

Maybe an O2 Sensor?  Just don't go and ask at autozone for a Johnson bar.

10 hours ago, natedizel said:

hey guys, any of you know what the gold looking screw thing is that goes into my engine? I know it must be some sort of sensor cause its attached to a wire. Its a 2010 hyundai Elantra20210710_124808_compress21.thumb.jpg.4c3a60a5e6cb840dd75fccce772e4f50.jpg

That's either the oil pressure sensor or coolant temp sensor. It looks new but those sensors are a common item to go bad. 

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Covid cases up 30% nationally. 

I wish morons would get vaccinated. 

Grr

Who cares - Darwinism ...

They'll either die off, or gain immunity. 

Once there is a way out for everyone, which ..tentatively but encouragingly so far there is with vaccine, it doesn't matter.  Ignore the headlines. Just maintain readiness and booster if needed. Otherwise, there's no story there. Let 'em

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Who cares - Darwinism ...

They'll either die off, or gain immunity. 

Once there is a way out for everyone, which ..tentatively but encouragingly so far there is with vaccine, it doesn't matter.  Ignore the headlines. Just maintain readiness and booster if needed. Otherwise, there's no story there. Let 'em

LOL “die off” 

Maybe if they are 90 years old or 450 lbs with diabetes and heart disease living in filth. 

9 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Vaccinated people can easily catch the delta variant and become “cases” dude…

Not really.   The vaccine is noted to be 85-95% effective against it.  Sure there will be a few but it won't be like what's going on in MO or Louisiana