• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 16th Disco

Bostonseminole

26/20. Really? I either need to move way far north or way far west on a night like this. Assuming no nightmare scenarios of falling trees and power outages from this piece of garbage, might actually enjoy the next storm--if it stays mostly snow.

I'll take my third crash and burn now, thank you. 

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

They’re kind of north though. What are the other nearby readings?

BVY and BED are 28F. It’s def a good northerly drain going right now, just think Logan is running a tick cold. You’d expect them to be about a degree warmer than those two or the same at the very least , not a degree colder. 

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The fact the ocean from Logan to S Wey is well below freezing signifies models clearly overplayed the warming. Everyone is 2-3 degrees colder than modeled or more 

They had this overall though. It will get a little more SE (coastal front) and then probably comeback west near or after midnight. 

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

They had you in the upper 20’s? If so we missed that

It doesn't matter if it is 29 or 31, I just meant the sagging cold to the SE. It's probably a little more than modeled, but honestly this happens frequently. These get just a bit farther to the SE and quicker than modeled, but no doubt we get above freezing here tomorrow. Once we lose that cold drain, it will happen quick here. Interior will be slower, but you guys probably latent heat your way above 32 once the cold is lost and the torch aloft starts to deepen and lower in altitude. But you getting above 50 was frankly something I have no idea where it came from.

• Thanks 1

23.3F  Light snow.   Looking at the Euro on Weatherbell.  It's freezing rain product gives me .67"   Does anyone think I could really get .50" of ice?  If that is true I better move the cars from under the tree and grab extra gas for the genny.   I really thought most all the precip would be sleet up here but that .67" is troublesome

Just now, wxeyeNH said:

23.3F  Light snow.   Looking at the Euro on Weatherbell.  It's freezing rain product gives me .67"   Does anyone think I could really get .50" of ice?  If that is true I better move the cars from under the tree and grab extra gas for the genny.   I really thought most all the precip would be sleet up here but that .67" is troublesome

Not happening. We'll get some snow, a decent amount of sleet, and then a little ZR at the end.