Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter 2021

George BM

Just now, wxtrix said:

he quoted a post about me.

yea well he is a little uneven but over in the other thread he picked up on losetoa6 being upset with me over comments I made and tried to jump on board.  I do think you are unnecessarily or overly hostile at times but that is your style and its been your thing for a long time and it doesn't bother me much...but it has at times bothered some others.  But there is no law that says you have to be nice so you do you.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, wxtrix said:

omg, I never even said a word to him. he attacked me the other day for no reason, and went after me again tonight even though I literally said NOTHING to him.

what is wrong with you people?

I don’t know the entire back and forth at all. I’m just stating the usual facts. You just need to be nicer to people. You come off very abrasive generally and it takes the air out of this place. If you could lighten up a little this board would greatly appreciate it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wxtrix said:

there is, literally, no back and forth, nor are you citing any "facts". people I have not had any recent conversation with are imaging insults that I never paid to them.

and you are free to put me on ignore. enjoy your evening.

I’m just trying to tell you what everyone sees. It’s your choice if you want to continue your ways or try and be more conscious about being nicer to people. We would all appreciate that. Have a great evening. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

We had 40:1 ratios around here a couple days ago, and it wasn't even lake effect snow... very cold airmass with a nice frontogenesis band with good omega in an extraordinarily deep DGZ.

That's sort of what we're looking at here too. Not as prolific mid-level frontogen, but decent 5H PVA with large scale ascent increasing east of the Continental Divide. It's got great potential if it holds together to drop 3-6" of pure powder and even more if the 5H presentation can close off near NM. That's what dreams would be made of there. 

Maaaaaan if some of these models are correct and we come out of this pattern of very cold air to our NW and a very active storm track with only small events, ice storms, slop storms, and rain storms and never allowing that cold air to truly infiltrate our area for at least a few days, I'm going to hit rock bottom. 

Significant cold/dry or significant snow. I'm not picky. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

I hate using snow maps to eeyore a storm but if there was ever a perfect depiction of what will likely happen IMBY based on my luck this is it

SnowAnus.jpg

Dang....you live in a van down by the river? You're way down there I honestly didn't know

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic