Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter 2021

George BM

3 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Im very fair to everyone in life and on forums but something is going on here and it's not fun for me anymore .

I’m sorry to hear that. I’d be happy to discuss with you privately if you wish. I’d hate to see you go. 

9 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Im very fair to everyone in life and on forums but something is going on here and it's not fun for me anymore .

Don’t go man I like your posts... I am always so self conscious to post I have been lurking on these forums since I was in high school im now 32. I worked the nerve up to post this year for the first time back in December when we got a bit of snow just a nice photo of my house.. The season has become snowier and I, of course, am now moreso invested in this forum like most of you this year.. I posted a legit question about the “pac man” feature eroding moisture for NE MD last night at like 1 am when the board was dead and IT GOT DELETED.. not sure why but it doesn’t make me feel welcome to post here, so I feel you.. but I like your input and everyone’s opinions/questions should be respected and not just deleted.. without any message from whoever deleted as to WHY.. I see so many whiny dumb posts from the same people and they just keep on going. I hope you stay! 

• Like 3

@losetoa6 As a met on the forum, I do appreciate all your posts on here and you liven up the forum with your analysis and optimism. I know things can be tough to deal with, but this forum is ultimately better with you. I'm with @WinterWxLuvr when he says your support on this board is legit 99-1 and that's a major low ball. I hope you reconsider. If you ever want to chat, please PM me!

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, WVclimo said:

Looks like a nice hit for you on the 00Z GFS.  Hope it verifies.

I still can't believe the temperature numbers being spit out on guidance down here. It's gonna rival 1985 in some regards which is the holy grail of cold for Midland. That and 1962. Add snow to the mix, and it could top it. I'm giddy and also already cold lol

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MillvilleWx said:

I still can't believe the temperature numbers being spit out on guidance down here. It's gonna rival 1985 in some regards which is the holy grail of cold for Midland. That and 1962. Add snow to the mix, and it could top it. I'm giddy and also already cold lol

After you have had your fill, can you please give it a push to the east?  The cold seems to be hung up on the mountains.  See if you can unsnag it please.

Just now, Cobalt said:

He's put a hex on us for making him quit this board again. That can't be good. 

Things really did fall apart with the December storm the moment he left. One has to wonder...

I did have the chance to talk with DT on the phone a little while ago... definitely an energetic guy but overall a nice dude. I think he mentioned this here but he's moving to Charlottesville around March -- might be a causational link between that and the recent tendency of finding a way to draw Charlottesville in the jackpot zone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Very glad that you get to be on the desk for something potentially historic down there , crossing fingers it holds 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Very glad that you get to be on the desk for something potentially historic down there , crossing fingers it holds 

Thanks Man! I'm actually off the desk now after 8 in a row. I have 2 teleworks with a few projects I can work on, then a 4 day weekend during the whole event. Gonna be watching closely, and staying warm. Looks like 24-48 hrs of freezing drizzle and fog before the snow too. Gonna be wild. I'll be posting pics in Banter of my ordeal. One for the record books most likely. CIPS analogs last few days have been just absurd. 

• Like 4

Just now, MillvilleWx said:

Thanks Man! I'm actually off the desk now after 8 in a row. I have 2 teleworks with a few projects I can work on, then a 4 day weekend during the whole event. Gonna be watching closely, and staying warm. Looks like 24-48 hrs of freezing drizzle and fog before the snow too. Gonna be wild. I'll be posting pics in Banter of my ordeal. One for the record books most likely. CIPS analogs last few days have been just absurd. 

You need to get stationed at LWX, stat.  Enough of this southwest BS. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WEATHER53 said:

Belongs in banter at not weather

Yes, imperious and condescending does piss me off. 

Just stop accusing people of things when you have absolutely no evidence.  That is slander.  There is no place for it.  If you actually have proof that there is some conspiracy like you suggest then show it.  Prove it.  Otherwise stop making stuff up and slandering people.  

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

Trixie's posts never disappear.  And mine do .

This place has become alot less fun for me . Alot of censorship and favoritism here .

I brought it over here too and I won’t mess   up weather section .

lose to probably doesn’t want me as an “ally “ but got two of us basically saying same thing.

1 minute ago, wxtrix said:

oh look, another person going after me whom I never interact with. lol.

and thanks. I am feeling better and better about myself tonight. you guys are great.

Naw his beef is with me because I call him out on his ridiculous BS nonsense and now he wants to buddy up with someone else who I ACCIDENTALLY offended as if they are on the same side.  

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

I  Think I'm done here

Its ashame because I like many posters here but the unequal treatment is very obvious. 

Please don’t leave. Trixie is unfortunately part of the protected class here and can say and do whatever she wants. She is always rude, condescending and obnoxious yet nothing happens. We all know that. You’re 10,000 times more valuable to this board than her. Please stay and put her on ignore. We need you here. 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic