• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

Yup ...that ICON solution is exactly what I was discussing earlier - how fortuitous that solution would materialize just when, wow.

Open but powerful progressive wave, NJ model low... One probably in throws of bombogenecide of SNE at 120 hours but .. .not much skill and I have bothered to monitor this model's handling of major events this season and I'm frankly unimpressed - 

That said, it's a wonderful example -       

That solution probably passes beneath 980 mb within two clicks of that 120 hour 987 S of LI ... maybe 978 mb isollobaric power cutter for the Cape and James' posting ability .. which, you know .. But, you know... that's probably about 9 hour run with S/S+ and with exceptional 300 mb divergence mechanics offering black-hole's suction difluence over the N arc of that lower developing CCB wind, thunder storms are more likely in that scenario than the one last night. 

so, lots there to discuss when it's close enough to be worth discussing - lol..   Does anyone want me to start a thread? I will - I think it's a low probability at this point, but it's the only probability - I believe until sometime between the 11 and 15th. 

• Like 5

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Yup ...that ICON solution is exactly what I was discussing earlier - how fortuitous that solution would materialize just when, wow.

Open but powerful wave, MJ model low... One probably in throws of bombogenecide of SNE at 120 hours but .. .not much skill and I have bothered to monitor this models handling of major events this season and I'm frankly unimpressed - 

That said, it's a wonder example -       

That solution probably passes beneath 980 mb within two clicks of that 120 hour 987 S of LI ... maybe 978 mb isollobaric power cutter for the Cape and James' posting ability .. which, you know .. But, you know... that's probably about 9 hour run with S/S+ and with exceptional 300 mb divergence mechanics offering black-hole's suction difluence over the N arc of that lower developing CCB wind, thunder storms are more likely in that scenario than the one last night. 

so, lots there to discuss when it's close enough to be worth discussing - lol..   Does anyone want me to start a thread? I will - I think it's a low probability at this point, but it's the only probability - I believe until sometime between the 11 and 15th. 

I thought it did well with this one though. Sure, not every run but no model really got it perfect. I think it was usable as a ‘check’. 

6 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Open but powerful progressive wave, NJ model low... One probably in throws of bombogenecide of SNE at 120 hours but .. .not much skill and I have bothered to monitor this models handling of major events this season and I'm frankly unimpressed - 

That said, it's a wonder example -       

Your on a roll! Hell start a thread, FYI my birthday is the 11th......

• Like 1