Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,042
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm Obs/Nowcasting


WxUSAF

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mattskiva said:

I've never seen it this bad in the decade or so I've been here. Not sure why mods aren't stepping in in some of these posters who just keep posting the same stuff over and over. The model thread yesterday was a joke.

Sorry! I have a full time job that pays me, so I can't be watching this thread all day long. Try and ignore what you can, and enjoy whatever happens. Lot of people are going to be pissy in here today when they are raining while others are cashing in. Nature of the beast. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:


Good to see you my Cville friend. Gonna partially rely on your obs for my house down there. Hope it flips to some snow eventually!

Man I don't know. I think it's gonna be sleet and ice all day. I would consider myself lucky if it becomes all rain actually. I do not like ice at all.

Give me subzero temperatures and snow.. or even bare ground.

I just don't like ice. Dangerous and I've got wife/kids to worry about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:


Good to see you my Cville friend. Gonna partially rely on your obs for my house down there. Hope it flips to some snow eventually!

Looks like we have a great Charlottesville representation!  (going back to sharpening my ice skate :) )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NAM looks awful for a lot of us. Drives in rain pretty far north. If nothing else, it will be really interesting to do a model comparison when this is over to see which one handled things the best. HRRR is pretty aggressive on the snow and ice so we will see if it scores a big win or big fail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...