• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

It may in fact be noise ... because at this point, relative to what this thing has to work with, it’s got nowhere else to go but less ... I mean it’s maxing out what it has to work with already so anything else has got to deviate that direction. 

I don’t see how we can ask this system squeeze out more based on what she’s got going in

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It may in fact be noise ... because at this point, relative to what this thing has to work with, it’s got nowhere else to go but less ... I mean it’s maxing out what it has to work with already so anything else has got to deviate that direction. 

I don’t see how we can ask this system squeeze out more based on what she’s got going in

Yea. It’s just a matter of where she squeezes it and THAT is what we are micro analyzing for...

3 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Why is it no one ever answers my questions on here, but will post something funny about me.  I guess that's what I get for being an Accordion Playing Weenie.  

It’s the 3km NAM.  I don’t put much stock it what it shows for a winter storm.  I think it’s better suited to summer convection.

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

It’s the 3km NAM.  I don’t put much stock it what it shows for a winter storm.  I think it’s better suited to summer convection.

Yeah Cory...3k often really jacks up coastals probably due to latent heat feedback on convection pumping heights up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 203whiteout said:

Here in coastal SW CT I feel like I’m in a decent place considering what’s being shown on the models but also worried about both subsidence and possibly a brief period of mixing. Thinking we end up with about a foot here in Fairfield..

Sounds about right. Should be a good one even if the coast mixes briefly or slots.