Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,038
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?


Typhoon Tip

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I can understand the skepticism .. it is in part a responsible scientific approach, but it is also rather knee-jerk and biasedly overbearing at times, too - 

Defense mechanism ?  

I see the 06z solution as just as viable as any other - but that's just me. 

I don't care if it doesn't succeed at 16.7" of lightning/thunder delivery in 50 mph wind gusts wrapping ripped power lines around fallen timbre ...or if it turns out something much less. I try to see each individual's potential to achieve or under objectively. I don't see any rational reason to auto 86 the more impact scenarios.  But I get it that this engagment/social-media is really much more of 'support group'  lol

The NAM is the only piece of guidance with a significant snowfall near the coast of SNE. I need more than that to be confident of high impact. But I get it...anyone who disagrees with you is inherently emotionally unstable and not lucid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Classic jet structure with area in red noting tons of divergence.

image.png.9de1ac3c7fc5192e7cffb67b383a6d76.png

That is an insanely ideal exit jet structure up over SNE nose then evac ... that's going to explode the shield NW ... I don't see how that can happen and keep this thing's QPF very tightly wound SE frankly and wouldn't be shocked if this has some smear bust extending farther W and N of the present layout -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The NAM is the only piece of guidance with a significant snowfall near the coast of SNE. I need more than that to be confident of high impact. But I get it...anyone who disagrees with you is inherently emotionally unstable and not lucid.

Not sure where these pop offs from you are coming from but it is out of line and frankly comes off as exactly what I said - 'defensive' 

Stop saying this shit - the support group aspect is a joke. 

A JOKE ... I have more than one occasion grouped myself in with the phenomenon of it - christ

lighten up  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...