Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

DT's abrasiveness and lack of patience does not help at all. He could do a lot better with all of his knowledge. Not sure he has the disposition tho.

We are all on here for the love of snow/weather.  It's a shame that some can't be tolerable of each other.  I think this forum is at its best when it's a good mixture of novists, very educated enthusiasts and Meterologists. I always enjoy looking at the models to form my own opinion then coming on the board to see what others are thinking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rhino16 said:

Got my first school rejection... next! Virginia is a hard state for schools when you don’t have a 4.0, and you want to do atmospheric sciences...

Sorry to hear.  I'm sure there will be other schools that can offer you what you are looking for and might be a better fit.  Good luck.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Nice!

I’m a bit of a pizza snob (grew up near Philly) and I have a neighbor up the street from New York, so we’re both really into making our own pizzas and we compare our pies all the time!

Please, Philly knows nothing about pizza (originally from north/central jersey in the NYC suburbs).

• Confused 1

so here is the thing. I dont attack people. Do you ever see myego after PSU or bob Chill Cape or WxUSAF. I think i highly respect the main contributors of this board.  I dont antognize mets. I complain about the weather and lack of snow from time to time but where else I am going to do. its a weather board. And then every once in a while, i say something funny. I really am not a troll. I do hate the weather in this area and we suck at bad weather but i dont have a problem with anyone here not have i ever gone after anyone.

i really think I am misunderstood.

and yea..this is a bs solution

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_48.png

• Like 1

Just now, nj2va said:

Please, Philly knows nothing about pizza (originally from north/central jersey in the NYC suburbs).

You think Philly knows nothing about pizza then you never want to get Pizza around here. Horrible,  but I'm a pizza snob too and probably way too critical. Even the non franchise places suck. Most people around here think the pizza is great. I don't even bother debating them. There's a couple places in Westminster that are decent and a couple places here in Hampstead/Manchester that are passable at best.

1 minute ago, HighStakes said:

You think Philly knows nothing about pizza then you never want to get Pizza around here. Horrible,  but I'm a pizza snob too and probably way too critical. Even the non franchise places suck. Most people around here think the pizza is great. I don't even bother debating them. There's a couple places in Westminster that are decent and a couple places here in Hampstead/Manchester that are passable at best.

You steal all the snow from the 95 corridor so you should have to suffer with bad pizza.  :hurrbear:

36 minutes ago, Rhino16 said:

Got my first school rejection... next! Virginia is a hard state for schools when you don’t have a 4.0, and you want to do atmospheric sciences...

It is you and your dream that’s most important. Requiring, as a make or break, a 4.0 is rather two dimensional. I wonder if the entire person is really evaluated. As always,....

58 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Me too. Is he still with us? I remember him not being well.

Didn't he let us know that he had been diagnosed with cancer? And a few months later said he probably wasn't going to be around for very long. Or am I confusing him with someone else?

• Sad 1

Just now, Bodhi Cove said:

Didn't he let us know that he had been diagnosed with cancer? And a few months later said he probably wasn't going to be around for very long. Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Yeah I think so. Not sure if it was cancer but he did say something to that effect.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic