Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

18 hours ago, HighStakes said:

You think Philly knows nothing about pizza then you never want to get Pizza around here. Horrible,  but I'm a pizza snob too and probably way too critical. Even the non franchise places suck. Most people around here think the pizza is great. I don't even bother debating them. There's a couple places in Westminster that are decent and a couple places here in Hampstead/Manchester that are passable at best.

The pizza around here is utter garbage.

Best I’ve found is Wise Guys in DC - that’s a damn good pie. Italian Store is decent. Everything else is poor to crap.

30 minutes ago, mattie g said:

The pizza around here is utter garbage.

Best I’ve found is Wise Guys in DC - that’s a damn good pie. Italian Store is decent. Everything else is poor to crap.

Wise guys is so good.  I got their Indian pizza, paneer tikka masala.  My god it was good and I’m usually not a fan of non traditional pizza. 

4 minutes ago, mappy said:

I’m down in AA county where it’s full sun and beautiful. Left my area at noon and it was still foggy AF

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

It cleared here mid morning. Gorgeous day. 59 degrees.

Foggy this morning, cleared up by 10, sunny and nice since. Gonna ruin snow chances. Ground is on fire. Cars on roads

1 minute ago, H2O said:

I wish we could get days where there was enough cold before to give any snow a chance to stick right away

We need at least 3 days of solidly below freezing temps to get instant stickage. I think that is a rule. Or maybe it's a rule of thumb. We should ask weather53. 

Just now, CAPE said:

Nothing like a 120 min IPA. Insanely malty, insanely hoppy, and a tad sweet.  Some serious food value along with the high abv.

I have a four pack of these crispy boys waiting in my pantry. Got them from the source at dogfish HQ in Milton in November.  Will def crack one if it snows on weds eve.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic