Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2020

George BM

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

No question that Ji is a pain in the ass, and he overestimates how many people enjoy his nonsense. But DT is a big boy and should be able to shrug it off. 

This has literally been happening for like 10-15 years. Nothing changes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

No question that Ji is a pain in the ass, and he overestimates how many people enjoy his nonsense. But DT is a big boy and should be able to shrug it off. 

Don't disagree.  But DT has always had a fragile ego.  The problem is that DT CAN be a good teacher when he wants to.  But he does insult and say shit he shouldn't.  I won't forgive him for what he has said to many here.  

He's an asset but a difficult one

• Like 1

Just now, WxUSAF said:

This has literally been happening for like 10-15 years. Nothing changes.

Agreed. It is like your family Thanksgiving dinner in here during snow storms. Same people take all the stuffing, bring up politics and blow a gasket. It is like getting together with my extended family in here every single winter. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

DT's abrasiveness and lack of patience does not help at all. He could do a lot better with all of his knowledge. Not sure he has the disposition tho.

Oh i agree.  He has insulted plenty.  Myself included and my friends.  But for the good of the board and to have some education happen I tolerate his orneriness 

• Like 1

Just now, H2O said:

Don't disagree.  But DT has always had a fragile ego.  The problem is that DT CAN be a good teacher when he wants to.  But he does insult and say shit he shouldn't.  I won't forgive him for what he has said to many here.  

He's an asset but a difficult one

Dude he has PMed many people here over the years to call them idiots/stupid, in addition to the insults in the threads.. Let's be honest. He is an ass.

Just now, CAPE said:

Dude he has PMed many people here over the years to call them idiots/stupid, in addition to the insults in the threads.. Let's be honest. He is an ass.

sure.  I'm not blind to who he is.  Been around long enough to know how he is and all that.  If y'all think Im defending him then all i can say is that I'm not and I'll just bow out.  Shit ain't worth fighting friends over.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic