Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

9 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

LOL yeah you piggybacked mine :lol:

Did I? I honestly didn't look at anyones closely other than how low they were

6 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

I got so wrapped up looking at the Wednesday storm that I didnt even realize the Euro give us .85 of liquid on Monday. We got a real shot and a few inches. That's crazy.

I saw. Temps are REALLLLLY close here, but I'll be happy seeing something frozen fall. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PivotPoint said:

^_^

“Do as I say, not as I do.” Yes? 

What do you think of my early totals call? I have you in the 6-12” range for Wed’s storm 

Moved this here -- you made a valid point that I listened too. I've backed off my "no banter" bullshit, and have let it go, and have bantered along with the rest of them.

So which do you prefer? No banter for all? Or banter mixed in with the discussion? you can't have it both ways. 

4 minutes ago, mappy said:

Moved this here -- you made a valid point that I listened too. I've backed off my "no banter" bullshit, and have let it go, and have bantered along with the rest of them.

So which do you prefer? No banter for all? Or banter mixed in with the discussion? you can't have it both ways. 

Banter is fine in any thread as long as we put little buttons on that say "the following post may contain sensitive information to some readers, click here to reveal content" .. then if someone posts too many maps, we can automatically assign a tag that says "Posting images without analysis is misleading and brings little to no value to our forum" and then @Ji automatically gets "This claim about snow is disputed".  And @DTWXRISK gets "Many outlets have called this storm differently"

Just now, 40westwx said:

Banter is fine in any thread as long as we put little buttons on that say "the following post may contain sensitive information to some readers, click here to reveal content" .. then if someone posts too many maps, we can automatically assign a tag that says "Posting images without analysis is misleading and brings little to no value to our forum" and then @Ji automatically gets "This claim about snow is disputed".  And @DTWXRISK gets "Many outlets have called this storm differently"

lol no

8 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Waiting for the HH NAM, for some reason lol.

Good stuff.

Straight Outta The South Street Lab - Equilibrium Brewery | Photos - Untappd

Cmon man, it’s Stout SZN! I had an interesting one the other night from Evil Twin called something no one asked for. An imperial stout with blueberries, cinnamon and nutmeg at 14.5%. Very sweet and tart for a stout. Kinda like a beer/wine hybrid. 

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Cmon man, it’s Stout SZN! I had an interesting one the other night from Evil Twin called something no one asked for. An imperial stout with blueberries, cinnamon and nutmeg at 14.5%. Very sweet and tart for a stout. Kinda like a beer/wine hybrid. 

Been drinking nothing but Stouts. Needed a change up. Bought a 4 pack of this stuff a week ago. Try the 10w-40  from Hi-Wire if you haven't already. Super good.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic