Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I signed up for Weather Models last week and I still hate the interface as much as prior winters.  It’s impossible to navigate and find maps easily.  Are the Model Labs meant to be used for stuff?

Although I guess on the other hand we do get 500 maps posted in the threads so I basically don’t even need it.

you get used to it. the drop downs on the left are nice when you want to switch between models, but depending on your zoom you won't see the same parameters. its also slower to roll out. losetoa6 has already posted hours in the disc thread from weatherbell that haven't even loaded yet on weathermodels for 06z Euro

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I signed up for Weather Models last week and I still hate the interface as much as prior winters.  It’s impossible to navigate and find maps easily.  Are the Model Labs meant to be used for stuff?

Although I guess on the other hand we do get 500 maps posted in the threads so I basically don’t even need it.

The bookmark feature is nice and I have set it to be able to jump to all the important stuff.

The model lab page has the in individual frames for the eps and gefs laid out instead of scrolling one by one in the other frame.

• Like 1

I can imagine those trying to be all calm and cool and buttoned up about these model runs and maps secretly behind their screens throw an air hissy fit when a bad run comes out then come on and type, LOL you guys are cute reacting to the maps.

Maybe i'm wrong....maybe i'm not 

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

I can imagine those trying to be all calm and cool and buttoned up about these model runs and maps secretly behind their screens throw an air hissy fit when a bad run comes out then come on and type, LOL you guys are cute reacting to the maps.

:lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I throw my keyboard across the room and then it shatters. I habe to gluee the keyz bacc so I can tipe and poast agan 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic