Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Oh. its a CAD setup. D'oh. I'm an idiot. 

That's okay! I don't mind, I'm just a weenie when it comes to 12/19 and will always root for snow on that day. Happy early 10 years to you and the misses! 

.... that was the joke, friend. trying to make you feel better. sorry.

LOL, I hope I didn’t come across the wrong way. It is only barely a CAD setup (gfs) so it could easily be dicey for me too. I was just saying that out here the front end thump is one of the things we actually do well. I think it gets harder the further east you get so I easily see what you were saying.

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Get that handover down by Norfolk or farther south and then we all cash in. 

at least there is time. could also just go out to sea too :ph34r:

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

LOL, I hope I didn’t come across the wrong way. It is only barely a CAD setup (gfs) so it could easily be dicey for me too. I was just saying that out here the front end thump is one of the things we actually do well. I think it gets harder the further east you get so I easily see what you were saying.

No, not at all. I just wasn't looking at it like it was a CAD setup, so that's on me. I'm only partially paying attention these days. 

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

^keanuwhoa.gif

Based on the maps I’ve seen, Eps looks really really nice. Cold and with a more southern transfer to the coast than the Op. Getting tingly. 

OK, I admit...it took me a moment to realize what this said.  At first glance, I thought it might be some kind of Hawaiian way of saying "Holy Sh*t!!"  But I guess the meaning is the same regardless!! :lol:

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

Just read the discussion thread. Confused. Why aren’t there 500 posts about the weeklies, MJO and the strat right now?  

You left out people posting Judah Cohen's daily tweets about how the GFS is handling a potential PV split

2 hours ago, Ji said:

watch our 12 inches all melt on Dec 24th at 11:48pm

Naw that’s not how it’s gonna go. We’re going to be watching radar as the first BECS bears down. NWS zone says 50-60” in DC. 70”+ NW. 20 foot drifts. And just as the first flakes are about to fall Trump Nukes the storm so his flight to Maralago isn’t delayed.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic