Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Nothing like a 120 min IPA. Insanely malty, insanely hoppy, and a tad sweet.  Some serious food value along with the high abv.

This is why I’ve become a booze sipper or simple mixed drink fan. There are some really nice notes from the dark rum, gin, bourbon that I love to have with some food. 

Like tonight will be salmon with a bourbon glaze, rice, green beans which will be delish with the dark rum

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

He is way old school. Forecasting by surface pressure rules. I guess it can still work to an extent.

There’s some art to it and how if one thing does this then that will happen. I’ve held that 4 corners storms in winter mean snow for us but that’s going back to the 80s which feels like forever ago

Just now, H2O said:

This is why I’ve become a booze sipper or simple mixed drink fan. There are some really nice notes from the dark rum, gin, bourbon that I love to have with some food. 

Like tonight will be salmon with a bourbon glaze, rice, green beans which will be delish with the dark rum

I am all about bang for the buck when it comes to drinking. Plus I want to keep my boyish figure lol. I'll drink a couple high gravity beers and call it a night, instead of drinking a six pack or more of 4% garbage.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, H2O said:

Much prefer liquor to Beer these days. A properly mixed drink with the right meal can make for a great night. Plus you don’t have to drink as much to get that nice buzz! ;)

• Like 1

Just now, LP08 said:

Sipping this while waiting for the pork butt to hit 10 hours in the smoker.  Big fan of the New Belgium’s.

3B534547-4F92-4B6D-A08B-E86BA69B0BAF.jpeg

Take a pic when its done. I was way into low and slow smoking but got out if it. Another one of those love of labor things lol. I'd smoke a shoulder over hickory for 6-8 hours then finish it off in the oven in a pan with some beer. It was done when I could pull the blade bone out with no resistance, and separate the meat with a dinner fork. No slicing.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic